Income payments of the 6th issue of registered interest-bearing bonds
OJSC Microfinance Company “Salym Finance” informs, that from December 23, 2021, will make payments of income on the registered interest-bearing bonds (On December 11, 2020, the State Service for Regulation and Supervision of Financial Market under the Government of the KR has made an entry in the Unified State Register of Securities in the Kyrgyz Republic on the issue of bonds). The payment of income on the registered interest-bearing bonds will be carried out within the period from December 23 to December 29, 2021.
- Amount of income per security – 15,5% per annum;
- The date as of which the list of owners of the securities entitled to receive income from securities is determined: December 20, 2021;
- The par value of the bond – 1,000 soms;
- Interest will be paid in cash in the office of the OJSC Microfinance Company “Salym Finance”, address: Bishkek City, 40 Manas Ave./164 Chui Ave.
- Reference information by phone: 61-36-26 www.salymfinance.kg